Thursday, June 12, 2014

ISTITUTO MARANGONI SCHOOL OF FASHION AND DESIGN - PARIS



ISTITUTO MARANGONI SCHOOL OF FASHION AND DESIGN
PARIS, FRANCECorsi di moda e design, Parigi - Istituto Marangoni

The studies at the Paris campus are exactly the same as the London chapter I wrote yesterday, with one big differenceAula del campus di Parigi - Istituto Marangoni

London or Paris?!


I can't wait for our trip over to get a feel of which city might be a better fit for Mimi.  She and her Dad are going to be handling the London portion of the trip so I have to learn how to have a guest blogger, that'll be interesting and I love to learn something new!  Lucky for me, I will meet them in Paris.  This is all in the early days in July and immediately after we return we are off to New York City for a tour of the Fashion Institute of Technology!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment