Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shopping

SHOPPING TODAY

Mimi will be leaving for London in SIX DAYS!  We needed to get some stuff done!

International phone ordered  - check
Talked to Mimi about how crowded these two cities are going to be and her tote bag no closure purse won't work.  
Secure bag with a side pocket to retrieve Metro or bus ticket without opening whole bag - check.
New camera chip so she doesn't have to up load pictures from her brothers football game when blogging for me until I get over there - check
Comfortable walking sandals - with the added bonus of finding a pair of Michael Antonio suede boots for next fall - originally $99.00, reduced through DSW Shoe Warehouse to $79.99 where I bought them for - 80% off!  I paid only $15.99!!  

Oh yeah, comfortable walking shoes - check

And, because these are fashion schools we are visiting, CLOTHES!

We're done (I hope!) 
I'll work on my school investigations tomorrow - Drexel University in Philadelphia PA will be next.

zzzzzPam

No comments:

Post a Comment