Thursday, June 19, 2014

London calling

MIMI'S TRIP TO LONDON AND PARIS


is only a little over a week away! 

So to help her and my husband out, and because I like to organize stuff, I have made all the appointments and tours I could.  Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion are closed for the summer but they are welcome to pick up materials in the reception office.
Since my husband and daughter are going to start this investigation adventure without me (I'll be meeting them in Paris
I have made a list of all the appointments, tube stops, train stations and connecting bus (Kingston University is their first school tour and 12 miles from Londonso a pretty train ride it is!  The list is in chronological order with addresses and contacts.
Sounds over the top?
When my husband went looking at colleges with my older daughter and ask for the address as they got into town, the answer was "I thought you had it".  Each had thought the other had brought information and appointments with them.  I became the "help desk", which was easier then because they were in Boston not England! I'll get back to my researching fashions schools now that the organizing is done.  To do: get a international cell phone and learn to upload pictures from Mimi to these pages.

I do call my daughter my tech support!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment